Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Its the little things....

I have been lucky to have pretty well behaved kids. You know they have their days as we all do but for the most part they do as their told and try to use good manners. Its the little things that make me so happy though. Landry is the most sweet, loving child I have ever known. It is nothing for him to come and give you a hug (a big bear one). The most precious thing is when he is in my lap and looks up at me and says "I love you, momma". He does that frequently and I love that. It makes me feel good that he sees the love Jason and I have for each other and he expresses that towards us as well. The other day I was in the kitchen making dinner and Dallas came in and asked "whats for dinner?" and I responded chicken and dumplings. He said "Momma that's my favorite thing you make". First of all, I'm glad there is something he likes to eat. He is one picky eater. He eats like a little bird. I guess that would explain his size. Second, I'm glad he appreciates me making a good dinner for him.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey, You and Jason do have some wonderful boys. You are a wonderful and loving mother to those boys and to my son.

    I love you too and your chicken and dumplings are a favorite of mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, I didn't know you had a blog! I just happened to be cruising around my stats and saw your link there!! What a cute blog and what a great story about your boys. What are their ages?

    ReplyDelete