Saturday, February 21, 2009

First Sleepover: A success!

My big kid was so excited as the doorbell rang last night. He was practically falling over himself to get to the door. He was ready to get his night started with his friend "O". I will have to say that it went WAY better than expected. No arguements, no fights, no crying. It was fun and they had a blast.

We started off the night with pizza at Pizza Inn. So, right now we have 2 kids, 1 for each of us. When you throw in a 3rd child what do you do? Who takes which kids? Who stays at the table? Hmmm. I ended up taking one kid to the bar at a time and that seemed to work just fine.
The rest of the night was spent playing wii. They played every game we have and were up till 10:00. Jason and I crossed our fingers for all of them to stay asleep all night and thankfully they did. Everyone woke up happy by 7 this morning. (why is it that no matter was time they go to sleep they always wake up early???) My husband (the best pancake maker) made breakfast for me and the boys. MMmmm good! My kids love for him to flip the pancakes from the griddle to their plates. "O" got a kick out of that. He was picked up by 10:30. I'm so glad they had a great time with their first sleepover! And I actually did too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment