Monday, February 2, 2009

Gotta Start Somewhere

I have been thinking about starting a blog for quite some time now and have been convinced by family and friends that it is now time to start. I am a mother of two boys - Dallas who is 5 years old and Landry who is almost 3. I have been married to my husband, Jason, for 7 years and it has been the greatest time of my life. There is no explanation for how wonderful being a wife and mother can be. I am truly blessed.
Over the past 5 years I have been providing childcare in my home. I decided to do this when Dallas was born. He weighed 3 lbs 12 oz. He came home on an apnea monitor and was on it for the first 3 months of his life. Daycare was just not an option for us. I decided the only way I could stay home with my children and still have a steady income would be to watch a few extra kids at our house. Since then, my 2 kids have gone to preschool and I have made a business out of keeping kids. I really enjoy it (although it is trying at times) it is very rewarding. I have the patience to handle most any situation.
So, that's all about me. I hope you enjoy reading about our family. My boys will give me plenty of things to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment